Welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! I apologize for my post going up later than expected. We are to “Jump into Fall.” The first thing I think of when thinking of Fall is cooler temperatures, followed by beautifully colored leaves. Then, the first fun gathering is Halloween, on which my card is based. I hope you like this fun-fold fall celebration card.
Here is my lady skeleton with a heart featured on the top of three layers of Deckled Circle die-cuts. Using the traditional Halloween colors of orange (Pumpkin Pie) and black (Basic Black), I added blue (Starry Sky) to top off my color palette.
Inside the Fall Holiday card:
Without going into detail, the Starry Sky card base measures 6.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″, while the designer series paper is 2″ wide. The Basic Black piece is 5.75″ x 4.25″, scored at 3.5″. Finally, the Basic White panel inside measures 3.25″ x 4″.
I used the new Deckled Circles (which are AMAZING). Counting from the smallest Deckled Circle, I used #5 for the Basic White, #6 for the Starry Sky, and #7 for the Pumpkin Pie Deckled Circle.
One Last Look:
In the above photo, the card is semi-open so that you can see the construction at a different angle. I hope you have a great time making fun Halloween projects. The Deckled Circles are even more plentiful than the retired Layering Circles. I love them! They are a hidden gem in the 2023 Sept-Dec Mini Catalog if you haven’t seen them. Check them out!
Now, with no further ado, click on the link below to hop along to the other demonstrators in this monthly hop group. You are bound to be inspired by lots of fall projects.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162186 - pages 44.
- All About Autumn Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 162193 - pages 42-44.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15