To bring in the new, I am happy to showcase the Dainty Delight stamp set and the matching Sale-A-Bration (SAB) designer series paper (DSP) coming in January’s new catalog. It is a quick and easy card to make and is lovely in person. I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp the medium-sized floral image from the stamp set on the right side of the card front. I “lightly dotted” a tiny bit of Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends ink onto the flowers and did the same with the leaves but in Light Old Olive. Later, I found a shadow of ink on the back of the front panel but not the ink itself. Doing this again, I may adhere a Basic White panel of cardstock (CS) to a Rich Razzleberry base.
In the side-view of the card above, I am giving a closer look at the card front. I did not attempt to put the DSP 1″ x 3″ strips on straight. That could only end in disaster for me. LOL! Instead, after stamping the floral image as close to the right edge as possible, I started on the left with the first strip tilted to the left, then went from there. I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp the sentiment on a 1″ x 3-1/4″ strip of Basic White CS, then cut the ends at an angle before dimensioning it over the DSP strips.
The Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems can be seen more clearly in this up-close view of my card. They add the perfect amount of “bling” as the finishing touch. I know you will have many choices when the new catalog comes out. If you order the Dainty Delight stamp set, the matching DSP offered in SAB is a MUST. I hope you will now click on the next name to continue the blog hop. Thank you for stopping by today!!
I would typically make a list of products used to make my card, however, they are not available yet. They will be orderable on January 5th, the first day of the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration!
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: UZR7RV46
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Beary Cute bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog on page 24.
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card Tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all the stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Joy of Christmas Suite Collection - Sept-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog - 161983 - pages 28.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored Tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15