Welcome to the monthly Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month the theme is Autumn Vibes. I hope you like my card and follow along with the hop. The links to the other blogs are at the bottom of this post.
This lovely “just for you” card is screaming with autumn vibes. From the colors to the maple leaf, this card gives an autumn vibe. This card went together quickly. I used the Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder to emboss the Cajun Craze cardstock (CS), then sponged some Cajun Craze ink onto the leaves to make them stand out. I gold heat embossed the Leaf from the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack using the “outline” leaf from the Season of Chic stamp set. The strip of Crushed Curry designer series paper (DSP) is from the Regals pack and is used to add light to the card. The sentiment is from the Celebrating You stamp set.
Details of the Autumn Vibe Card:
The baker twine around the Leaf’s stem is colored with a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends marker, then tied into a bow and adhered with a glue dot. Then, I added the Leaf to the card with dimensionals. It is difficult to photograph all the shine of the gold embossing and gold foil sheet behind the design at the top of the card, but it is gorgeous in real life.
An Up-close Look:
In the photo above, I got a shot of the gold embossing. I hope you like the card with autumn vibes and get a little inspiration for ways to use our remarkable products that coordinate so well together.
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Country Bouquet Bundle - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160383
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160377
- Country Bouquet Punch - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160382 All are found on pages 9-10.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.