Hello! Welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop this month. The theme is “Anything Goes.” Of course, all materials I am using are current and sold by Stampin’ Up!; unless I use something like a frame or note pads, anything I purchase to decorate with our beautiful products.
Have you SEEN the New Horizon 6″ x 6″ designer series paper (DSP)? Have you used any of it yet? I think you will after you see my project today.
The beauty of this card, for the crafter, is the total simplicity of creating it. Using the New Horizon DSP to choose my colors, I used Evening Evergreen cardstock as the card base and the boat, and ink for stamping the trees and sentiment. I stamped the sails with Pale Papaya ink and used Soft Succulent for the “shadow” of the boat. Finally, I added the birds with Tuxedo Black ink.
New Horizon Card:
After punching the boat from Evening Evergreen cardstock (CS) with the Sailboat Builder Punch, I stamped the sails with Pale Papaya onto Basic White CS and punched them out as well. After assembling the sailboat, I added it to the card with dimensionals. Next, I stamped the trees from the On The Horizon stamp set onto the DSP in the same colored area with Evening Evergreen ink.
I added a Very Vanilla CS panel to the inside of this card and stamped Happy Birthday using the stamp from Celebrating You.
I am loving the New Horizon DSP! If you haven’t gotten it, it is a must-have (in my humble opinion). If you have it already, get it out and start playing! I am sure you are going to love it too! Now, I hope you will click below to go to the next blog on this hop to see what the other demonstrators have to inspire you this month. If you do not have a demonstrator by chance, I would love to be yours!
*Monthly Madness - Mega Tutorial*
Option A: Tutorial with card packets
- The 12-card tutorial .pdf with colored photos and step-by-step instructions via email.
- Supplies to make six cards (2 each of three designs)
- All die-cuts included. You will do all stamping. (per Stampin' Up! Policy)
- Cost: $28, including priority shipping.
- Cost: $22 for packet pick-up.
- Country Bouquet Bundle - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160383
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160377
- Country Bouquet Punch - January-April Mini Stampin' Up! Catalog - 160382 All are found on pages 9-10.
Option B: Tutorial Only
- Printable, colored tutorial to make 12 cards.
- Cost: $15
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: D9JVEWPQ
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Share A Milkshake from the new Stampin' Up! 2023 January-April Mini Catalog!
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.