It is Thursday, and that calls for a challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. This week is a color challenge, and these are the colors. With Flirty Flamingo in the mix, how could I not use a flamingo on my card?
These colors make me think of the tropics. Therefore, I had to go with the Friendly Flamingo stamp set. My card base is Bermuda Bay with layers of Real Red and Basic White cardstock. The only stamping that I did on the Basic White panel is a Real Red sentiment and leafy vines in Bermuda Bay. All the rest of the images were stamped then die-cut with the Flamingo Dies. Furthermore, as you can see in this photo, one vine is stamped on the Basic White layer, and the next is stamped, die-cut, and dimensioned onto the layer. I continued this process all along the top.
Finally, I carried the color scheme to the inside of the card by layering the Basic White layer onto a Real Red panel and stamping it with Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo. Now it is time to see the other stamper’s posts by going HERE. To see more challenges, go to CCMC Thursday Challenge. Don’t forget to check back next Thursday!
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.