It is Thursday, and that calls for a challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. This week is a color challenge, and these are the colors. With Flirty Flamingo in the mix, how could I not use a flamingo on my card?
These colors make me think of the tropics. Therefore, I had to go with the Friendly Flamingo stamp set. My card base is Bermuda Bay with layers of Real Red and Basic White cardstock. The only stamping that I did on the Basic White panel is a Real Red sentiment and leafy vines in Bermuda Bay. All the rest of the images were stamped then die-cut with the Flamingo Dies. Furthermore, as you can see in this photo, one vine is stamped on the Basic White layer, and the next is stamped, die-cut, and dimensioned onto the layer. I continued this process all along the top.
Finally, I carried the color scheme to the inside of the card by layering the Basic White layer onto a Real Red panel and stamping it with Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo. Now it is time to see the other stamper’s posts by going HERE. To see more challenges, go to CCMC Thursday Challenge. Don’t forget to check back next Thursday!
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
May 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - In Bloom
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: URFJ7J4M I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the In Bloom stamp set and the coordinating dies.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.