Welcome! Today I have a get-well card to show you. So, thanks for stopping by!
I am using two versatile items from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog on this get-well card; the over-the-top-beautiful Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The technique I used is a cross between spotlighting and triple stamped layering. I think it makes a very bright, cheery card to lift anyone’s spirits!
With this card, I felt like I was getting the biggest bang for the buck from my DSP. I used the second largest scallop rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut the center out of the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of DSP. Then, I layered a 2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock behind the cut-out rectangle before gluing it back into the center of the card front. I did not want the sentiment to get lost on the busy-patterned DSP, so I added a quarter-inch strip of black cardstock across the middle of the card and used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment over it. The wording came from the So Sentimental stamp set that coordinates with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
An Up-Close Look
As you look at this up-close photo, you can see how the black cardstock behind the die-cut piece of DSP covers the hole left in the original solid piece. I love that the stitched sentiment layer coordinates with the stitched rectangle too! One more quick and easy card that can surely put a smile on someone’s face, helping them to get well quicker! Thank you for visiting my blog today. If you like what you see, please consider forwarding the link to a friend.
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Purchase a bundle from me during February 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Timeless Tulips Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Thank you for your order!
Buy Paper Pumpkin Prepaids, Earn Sale-A-Bration
When you think about what you’ll purchase to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards, are Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions first on the list? Ha! I didn’t think so. A lot of people don’t even know that purchasing a 3-, 6-, or 12-month Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription is the easiest way to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards instantly. It’s true!
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions immediately qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration product(s)
- Purchase a 12-month prepaid subscription, and you instantly earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products (or 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products plus host benefits).
There could not be a better time to get a quick, easy, fun, and ongoing crafting experience—AND earn additional FREE product(s) at the same time! Purchase a prepaid subscription code at judygarza.stampinup.net then redeem your code at paperpumpkin.com to start your subscription.
Shopping online? Be sure to use the February 2020 Hostess Code: FWWH2FGP