Hello, and welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Thankful – Grateful. Of course, with Thanksgiving on the horizon, it is most apropos! Here is the card I have to inspire you to create a quick and easy card.
Oh! Wait. There are no measurements because I made this card using the Gingerbread and Peppermints Memories & More cards and envelopes! How easy is that? I stamped the image using Evening Evergreen ink. Next, I used three colors of Blends markers to color in the image; Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Soft Succulent, Light Pumpkin Pie, and Dark Daffodil Delight. TIP: open the card when coloring with blends as the color will bleed through.
I added a piece of the Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series Paper (DSP) on the inside left to cover the colors that bled through. The next photo shows why I chose that particular piece of DSP. (4″ x 6″)
Copper Foil, die-cut with the Nature’s Harvest dies, are used to add interest. The sentiment is from the same bundle and copper heat-embossed onto Kraft paper. Please note that I die-cut the frame around the sentiment and one from copper foil. I cut the foil frame in half to let the outside edges add a little shine to this layer. I adhered this to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finally, I added a brushed metallic adhesive-backed gem as my final touch on the card.
I hope you like the card. I encourage you to do so if you have not checked out the Memories and More cards in the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite on page 9 of the July-December catalog. I think they are one of the biggest bargains in the catalog – 20 cards and 20 envelopes for $10.00 (US). As you can see, they work well with your stamps and ink.
Now it is time to hop to the next demonstrator by clicking on the link below.
Stamper’s Dozen November 2021 Blog Hop
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
December 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Eden's Garden
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: 6MYE33TZ I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Eden's Garden stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.