Hello! Welcome to another Thursday Creative Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary. Today we have a Sketch Challenge CCMC668. Here is…
Using the “Count On Me” stamp set along with the Tailor Made Tags dies, this card is a breeze to make. Furthermore, the layout fills the sketch challenge of today. I stamped all the images with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored them with Stampin’ Blends (which will be listed in Products List at the end of this post). The sentiment is white heat embossed on the strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock. I love the sentiment; that love comes in all sizes.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (CS) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ (Card Base)
- Real Red CS – 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (inside)
- Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (large die), 2″ x 7 1/4″ (smaller die x 2), 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside)
- Bermuda Bay CS – 3 3/4″ x 1/2″ (sentiment)
- DSP – 5 1/2″ x 3/4″ and 5″ x 3/4″ (inside)
Look carefully at the tags on the card, and the Tailer Made Tags dies. You will quickly see that the far-right tag is wider than the other two tags but only slightly taller. However, the largest die, used on the far-right, is taller than that! The trick? I die-cut the largest tag then carefully replaced the die on the tag, 1/4″ to 3/8″ lower than before, to make it shorter.
I added the strip of designer series paper (DSP) to the front of the card base. Color is added to the images with Stampin’ Blends then I glued the smaller two tags as shown. Next, I added a piece of ribbon to the larger tag and dimensionalized it onto the card front. Finally, I covered the tag holes by adding the sentiment strip over them with dimensionals.
Assessing the card, I thought it needed something else so, I grabbed the three-heart image from the Turtle Friends stamp set and added the trio of hearts to each tag with Real Red ink. (I advise you to do that before assembling your card) I really love the look!
To carry the theme to the inside of the card, I added a strip of DSP to the Basic White CS then glued that to the Real Red panel. After stamping the Koala bears with Tuxedo Black ink, I colored them with Smokey Slate and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. Next, I stamped the inside sentiment with Real Red ink and added another trio of hearts before adding the completed panel to the inside of the card. Speaking of that DSP, don’t you love the colorful stripes? This DSP is only available to purchase with hostess rewards. If you want to know more about that, please email me.
I hope you like the card. I had fun making it. The images are so stinkin’ cute!! Now it is time for you to see what the other Challenge Team members designed by clicking HERE.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
June 2021 FREE TUTORIAL
Four for Forty - Whiskey Business
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: KJDBNUAR I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Whiskey Business stamp set.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.