Hello! Welcome to the July edition of the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop. We are a group of demonstrators who would like to give you some inspiration using different stamp sets. I will be using the His Love stamp set, new this year, and found on page 50 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I hope you will continue on the hop to see the other, very talented demonstrator’s blog, to garner more inspiration. Enjoy!
His Love Card
To begin, I used Blackberry Bliss ink to stamp the lovely cross onto a 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Shimmery White cardstock. I mounted that on a 3″ x 4″ silver foil sheet. After heat embossing the sentiment with Silver embossing powder at the bottom of the 5 1/4″ x 4″ Blackberry Bliss panel, I adhered it to the Smokey Slate A2 card base folded at the top.
Side View of His Love Card
To add the finishing touch, I added a large rhinestone to the center of the cross and silver metallic pearls to each leg of the cross. The subtle shimmery beauty of this card is difficult to capture in a photo.
For this inside of the card, I used a 5″ x 3 3/4″ panel of Whisper White mounted atop a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Blackberry Bliss panel. I took the inside sentiment from the Fancy Phrases stamp set. I love this sentiment, which applies to several people in my life. How about you? Do you have these people too? I am guilty of not sharing my feelings with them often enough. How about you? Are you like me? I hope you are inspired to send a card to someone special in your life today and articulate what a true blessing they are to you and, I will do the same.
Thank you for joining me on the hop today. Now it is time to click the next name on the list to follow along to see other ideas.
November 2020 FREE TUTORIAL
WARM & TOASTY
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: MW6ZBM6P This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Warm & Toasty stamp set which is new in the July-December 2020 mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.