Welcome to my blog, and thank you for visiting! As you know, May is a sort of bittersweet month. I am sad to see some of my favorite stamps, papers and punches going away. However, I am incredibly excited about the new products coming in two short weeks! So, today I want to show you a get-well card using the Tropical Oasis designer series paper (DSP) and the Decorative Ribbon punch that are both retiring on June 2nd.
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (CS) – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
Real Red CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ and 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
Daffodil Delight – scrap
DSP – 2″ x 5 1/2″
This card goes together in a flash! I used the Decorative Ribbon Punch along the border of the Real Red strip of cardstock then glued it to the back of the DSP. Next, I adhered that panel to the left side of the card front. Then, cutting Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, I stamped the sentiment from So Sentimental on the smaller one with Old Olive ink. Using dimensionals, I layered the stamped layer atop the real red die-cut piece.
Finishing Touch of Tropical
I used Real Red ink to stamp the small flower, found in the Timeless Tropical stamp set, onto a die-cut piece of Daffodil Delight. Following that, I sponged around it with Real Red ink. The flower die-cut came from the retiring Tropical die set. Next, the flower is adhered to, as shown, the card front using a dimensional. Finally, I placed a red rhinestone in the center of the flower and scattered a couple more.
I hope this encourages you to take a good look at what is retiring and order it now if you want it. Some things have already sold out! Get excited about the products in the new catalog! I have been working with them and am in love. Thanks again for visiting my blog today. If you like what you see here, please tell a crafting friend! Thank you in advance for helping me.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.