Welcome to my blog today! The “2019-2020 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog retiring lists” came out today. What does that mean? It means that the items on the lists attached below will be retiring at the end of the day, June 2, 2020. So, if there are things on your wish list that are also on either of these lists, the time is NOW to order them. Why? Because, as shown above, they are available until June 2 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Many of these items will sell out very, very quickly. I am attaching two lists below: 1) the ANNUAL CATALOG Last Chance list and, 2) The January to June 2020 Mini Catalog Last Chance List. The annual catalog list is sorted by category while the mini-catalog list is sorted by page number. Once you download these Excel Files, you should be able to sort any way you want.
Happy Last Chance Shopping!!
Did I hear you say you wanted a SNEAK PEEK at the NEW ANNUAL CATALOG??
Four for Forty - FREE TUTORIAL
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
PLEASE USE THIS HOST CODE: 2EETHT44
I will send this FREE Tutorial via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Bag of Bones bundle from the September-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog (going live on Sept. 6)
- This offer is only through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- To shop in my online store, click here.
- Access & view the current catalogs, Click here.
- To subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, Click here.
- Learn about my Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn free stamps just from shopping with me; click here.
- Follow me on Pinterest; click here.
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- To follow me on YouTube, Click here.
- Please subscribe to my blog, too, by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.