This is a gold mini pizza box, decked out with a beautiful wreath, that anyone would be delighted to receive! What to add to it?? Chocolate? A cookie? Or perhaps a piece of jewelry?? I will leave that decision to you!!
Red Glimmer paper: 2″ x 10″
Garden Green – 3 1/2″ square to die cut
Shaded Spruce – 3 1/2″ square to die cut
Whisper White – Scrap to stamp and punch
I wrapped the glimmer paper around the mini pizza box and adhered to itself with mini glue dots. I then cut both green squares of card stock with the leafy wreath die from the All-Around Wreath dies. I layered one on top of the other, and then to the glimmer paper, all using glue dots.
The “very merry” from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set (page 16, 150513) with Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock then punched it with the 1 3/8″ scallop circle punch. I adhered this to the center of the wreath with dimensionals.
To “gild the lily”, so to speak, I added Real Red basic jewel rhinestones to increase the glitz, then a Real Red Cotton bow on the top to finish the project.
I hope you like my project and thank you for visiting. Please hop on to the next blogger for more inspiration.
<!—STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Stamper’s Dozen September 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
<!—END STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>