to another Stampers Dozen blog hop. We are glad you are here!! Our theme this month is Sale-A-Bration. My favorite set in this offering is So Hoppy Together. If you are new to Stampin’ Up!, Sale-A-Bration is our biggest sale of the year where you can earn stamp sets, designer paper, ribbon, embellishments, etc. for FREE with a qualifying purchase. Look HERE to see all the things you can earn!
Take a look at this fun card! Send it to anyone to offer encouragement!!
Along with showing off the frog in So Happy Together, I also want to highlight the new, amazing Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies. There are 13 dies in this set that layer perfectly together.
The Lovely Lipstick card base measures 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
I used #2, 3, 4 and 5 Rectangle Stitched framelits (counting from the largest to the smallest) to cut the layers as shown.
I adhered the colored layers to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue. Then, to add more dimension, I added the top stamped layer with dimensionals. Why don’t you make this simple card and send it to someone you know? We all can use encouragement! If you need the stamp set “So Hoppy Together“, you can order it FREE with any $50 order.
Now, click the next name below to move to the next demonstrator for more inspiration. Have a great week!!
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released