Hello, Stampers! Thanks for joining us on the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop as we get ready to SALE-A-BRATE! As you may already know, we are about two weeks into Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale and promotion of the year! Today, we want to send you some inspiration using some of the products that you can get FREE with qualifying purchase. Click the Sale-A-Bration catalog button in the sidebar to see the catalog pdf. I am using The Gang’s All Meer stamp set on page 3 of the catalog.
Aren’t these guys just the cutest!?! They were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Early Espresso watercolor pencils then blended with water in the Aqua Painter. I colored the Cactus in like fashion, with Old Olive and, Daffodil Delight watercolor pencils. If you look closely, you can spot the small border of scalloped ribbon on the right side. This tiny strip was added by cutting a length of Scalloped Linen Ribbon in half and adhering it to the bottom of the Terracota Tile layer. The bright designer series paper (DSP) came from the Birthday Bonanza DSP pack.
Folded Angle of Card:
This fold is called a Joy Fold. I am not sure why, it just is. That may be a great trivia question. Why don’t you leave me a comment about how this fold got its name!? I digress. Sometimes DSP on the right side of a joy fold card is cut to fill the entire inside layer. I like the look, for this card, of it exposed just on the front. Then, when it is open, it looks like this:
As before, the images were stamped and colored with watercolor pencils. I stamped the birthday hats with Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Terracota tile ink. And, of course, the sentiment was stamped in Terracotta Tile to match the card base. The card base is 9″ x 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″. The Grapefruit Grove piece is 8″ x 3″, scored and folded at 4″. Striped DSP = 1 3/4″ x 4″, Balloon DSP = 3 1/4″ x 4″. Be careful that you have the folds going the correct direction before gluing anything down! (Don’t ask me how I know) LOL.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Now it is time for you to click the next blogger on the hop who has more inspiration for you!! Order the products needed to make this card by scrolling down and clicking the appropriate icon. I thank you!
Stamper’s Dozen January 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Buy Paper Pumpkin Prepaids, Earn Sale-A-Bration
When you think about what you’ll purchase to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards, are Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions first on the list? Ha! I didn’t think so. Many people don’t even know that purchasing a 3-, 6-, or 12-month Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription is the easiest way to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards instantly. It’s true!
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions immediately qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration product(s)
- Purchase a 12-month prepaid subscription, and you instantly earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products (or 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products plus host benefits).
There could not be a better time to get a quick, easy, fun, and ongoing crafting experience—AND earn additional FREE product(s) at the same time! Purchase a prepaid subscription code at judygarza.stampinup.net then redeem your code at paperpumpkin.com to start your subscription.
New Paper Trimmer
New Paper Trimmer BLADES are now available!! Do not delay, order your trimmer blades today – 152391 – four blades – $12
While we are still making New Year’s resolutions, I suggest that you be resolute in getting your stamping area organized! There are few better ways than the Stampin’ Up!® modular storage! This storage system will:
- Keep your products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensure that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- These are stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Quickly assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and cleaning.
Therefore, I suggest that you buy a few pieces each month or, all of it at once, during Sale-A-Bration (SAB) and earn SAB rewards for each increment of $50 you spend before shipping and tax. Order today