Welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! I am so happy that you are visiting today! If you are starting here, you will want to go on the entire hop to view all the new Holiday Catalog sneak peeks!! September 4th is the day the catalog goes live to all customers! If you live in the United States and you do not have a demonstrator, I would love to fill that need. Here is my card using one of my favorite new bundles in the Holiday Catalog; Perfectly Plaid. This bundle is a stamp set and the (Christmas) Pine Tree Punch. (I love punches!)
I got my inspiration from the gold mini treat box shown on page 12 of the Holiday catalog. Little did I know that the trees were not as tall as they needed to be to have the sentiment banner across them. So, here is the tip: cut the punched tree just under the fourth bough down from the top. Line the top of the tree and the bottom of the tree onto the back of the designer paper (DSP) banner as shown in these photos.
And, voila! The trees are tall enough!!
- Shaded Spruce – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”, 3” x 3”
- Cherry Cobbler – 5” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4” (inside), 1” x 2 ¾”
- DSP – 1” x 3”, (2) 2” strips to punch.
The Details: View and print my FREE tutorial for this project Plaid Merry Christmas
I sincerely hope that you enjoyed the holiday catalog sneak peek and that you will download the tutorial of my card and make one of your own! If you are not a demonstrator and do not have a demonstrator, and live in the United States, please let me know if you would like a catalog.
<!—STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Stamper’s Dozen August 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ