Thank you for visiting my blog! I am showing off a card that Louise Decker, a friend of mine, did at a retreat that I attended in January. YES! I got to ATTEND a retreat! It was awesome! As far as I can tell, Louise used the Tropical Chic stamp set and, Crushed Curry, Gray Granite, and Early Espresso to make this card to send thoughts and prayers to a friend. I saw this card, and the color combination struck me as unique and beautiful! In my opinion, using this color combination transforms a card using Tropical Chic into a unisex card. Even though there are some flowers, I think it is suitable for a masculine card too. What do you think?
As you can see in the left lower corner of this photo, Louise did not leave her envelope naked! She stamped an image from the stamp set in the colors the recipient will find on the card inside. What a lovely touch!!
On the inside of the card, Louise stamped a couple of the same flowers found on the card front, leaving plenty of room to write a note to the person whose spirits she is trying to brighten. All around, a beautiful card that is quite easy to replicate. Thank you, Louise Decker, for allowing me to post this card to my blog! You are amazing!FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Place an order with me during February 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Timeless Tulips Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Remember to use the hostess code on orders less than $150.00 for a free gift from me.
- Thank you for your order!