Hello, and welcome to another Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the “Going, Going, Gone” retiring items that will be going away on June 2nd to get ready for our brand new catalog.
Almost everything used to make this card will be retiring at the end of the month. I don’t know about you but, I will miss everything from the Corrugated 3D embossing folder to the adorable “On To Adventure” stamp set!
The List of Retiring Products – Going away at the end of May
And, as a side note, the embossing buddy, used during the embossing of this card, will not be sold from the new catalog.
Do you see it?!? I added a red rhinestone to her hat!
Now – A BONUS card!
Check out this fabulous surprise card *I received* from a sister-demonstrator! Sandy Vincent from Henderson, NV, sent me this adorable card using the “This Little Piggy” stamp set that will also retire at the end of the month! Miss Piggy is absolutely the cutest wearing a mask to protect herself and others from the COVID-19 episode of life.
Be sure to check out the retiring items that will be going away soon. Thank you for hopping along with all of us today! Now, click on the link below to advance to the next blog on the hop. I hope to see you again next month!
Stamper’s Dozen January 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.