Hello, and thank you for joining us on our monthly blog hop! This month’s theme is Showing and Sharing Love. Be sure you click on the links at the bottom of my post to continue on the hop to the other very talented demonstrators in this group!
I chose to use the Parisian Suite for this card. The Blackberry Bliss Card base is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2 inches, scored and folded at 4 1/4″. For the next layer, I embossed a piece of Purple Posy cardstock with the lovely Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder. Next, I cut the Blackberry Bliss designer series paper (DSP) from the FREE Lily Impressions Sale-A-Bration DSP to 2 1/4″ x 4″. Then, I silver heat embossed the Eiffel Tower image onto the DSP and glued it in place.
For the two finishing touches, I: 1) stamped the Fleur de Lis with Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Purple Posy cardstock, die-cut it with the smallest Layering Circles die and ran the edge of the Blackberry Bliss marker around the edge of the circle for fine highlight. Then I added it to the card front as shown. 2) Finally, I die-cut the AMORE image from Blackberry Bliss cardstock and glue vertically onto the right edge of the card.
Showing and Sharing Love
<!—STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS–>
Stamper’s Dozen February 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Purchase a bundle from me during March 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Under My Umbrella Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email email@example.com and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Thank you for your order!