Hello and welcome to my blog! I have a bright and cheery get-well card to show you today. The biggest, boldest pattern in the Peaceful Poppies designer series paper (DSP) is striking on the Crushed Curry background.
If you are like me, you may struggle with using DSP that has very large, bold patterns. Therefore, I thought I would share this card, showing how I used just a small strip of the DSP, so it is not so overwhelming. As a reminder, this DSP will be retiring on June 2nd or while supplies last.
Once again, I used the colors listed on the DSP for my color palette. Therefore, the base of the card is Crushed Curry. I cut one strip 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ of Poppy Parade cardstock and one piece 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ of Basic Black cardstock which I layered under the left side of the DSP (1-3/4″ x 5 1/2″) I die-cut the black circular accent piece with a die from Painted Labels which will be carrying over into the new catalog.
The sentiment is from Healing Hugs stamp set, and die-cut with a Stitched Shapes circle die.
I hope you like this extremely quick-and-easy-to-make card. Thanks for visiting my blog today. If you need products to make this card, click on an icon below to order.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.