It is my birthday month! I have been playing with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-A-Bration (SAB)(FREE) stamp set and the coordinating dies that debuted in February. This stamp set, along with the dies, can be used in so many different ways. They are only available until the end of March! I will be doing a series of cards using this combination of products today and all next week. I hope you will join me.
- Blackberry Bliss – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″; 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ to dry emboss; 3″ x 3 3/4″ to heat emboss
- Whisper White – 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Silver foil scrap to die-cut
First, I dry-embossed the Blackberry Bliss panel with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. Then, I wrapped a length of Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon around this panel, about 1/2″ from the bottom, and attached it with Snail Adhesive on the back-side and glued the panel to the card base. Next, after using the Embossing Buddy, I stamped the cake image with Versamark ink onto the small piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and added White Embossing Powder. After heat-setting, I die-cut the cake with the coordinating Birthday Dies. Next, I die-cut the cake stand and sprigs from a Silver Foil Sheet scrap. Before attaching the cake to the cake stand, I first cut off the stamped cake stand. I managed double-duty usage from my dimensionals by using them to attach the silver sprigs to the cake before using them to adhere the cake to the card front. Further, I white heat-embossed (as above) the “to you” sentiment on a small scrap of Blackberry Bliss cardstock then used my Paper Snips to cut it out. I added the sentiment over the white ribbon with Mini Glue Dots.
To add the finishing touch to this card, I added our Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centers of each flower on the cake. Although this greeting-card looks good in the photos, it looks WAY better in real life. I dare you to try it! LOL.
As I said before, I will be showing more cards using this Happy Birthday To You stamp set and dies in the coming week. Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you will come back tomorrow. In order not to have to remember to “come back,” subscribe to my blog, then every time I post a card or project, you will be notified via email. I do not share/sell my email list to anyone for any reason. It
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Purchase a bundle from me during March 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Under My Umbrella Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Thank you for your order!