Hello from South Texas! If you have been following, you know that my two previous posts have been of my birthday party and cards. Today is my last post showing the final, fabulous cards I received. For each one of them, I thank the sender from the bottom of my heart! I had several days of receiving “happy mail” and, what a joy it was! You can see the others by clicking Happy Birthday to Me and More Happy Birthday Wishes.
Ann Gaskamp sent me this beautiful card. My team member, she is the Queen of Designer Series Paper. She is the master at cutting and using her DSP. We could all stand to follow her lead on this front.
And last, but certainly not least
This fancy fold card is from my friend and long-time retreat participant, Carol Clinkscales, from Canton, Tx. Again, my favorite purple and the Best Dressed designer series paper makes this beautiful card. And, of course, the final touches of perfection; Nobel Peacock rhinestones add the bling.
I cannot thank all these ladies enough for the happiness they brought into my birthday celebration! You all ROCK! Until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Purchase a bundle from me during March 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Under My Umbrella Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email email@example.com and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Thank you for your order!