It is with great pleasure that I am joining this blog hop today. The photographs above depict precisely what we got to see on our incentive trip! Beautiful islands!! With no further ado, let’s get to the card I created with the Inspiring Iris stamp set.
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”.
- Granny Apple Green – 2 ¼” x 5 ½”.
- Basic Black – 2 ¾” x 4 1/16”.
- Whisper White – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” and 4” x 5 ¼” (inside).
- Pineapple Punch – ¾” x 2 ¼”.
- Emboss Granny Apple Green strip with Subtle embossing folder. Adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the iris side by side on the small Whisper White panel and once on the lower left side of the inside panel as shown.
- Use Gorgeous Grape ink to stamp color onto all the irises. Using Granny Apple Green, stamp color onto all the leaves. Using the Pineapple Punch marker, color the inside of the flowers as shown on the card front
- Die-cut the focal point irises with the fourth largest Stitched Rectangle die. Be sure to leave as much room as possible at the top for placing the sentiment.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the “sending hugs,…” sentiment on the small Pineapple Punch piece then use Snips to flag the right end. Adhere sentiment to the top area above irises as shown.
- Use liquid glue to adhere irises to Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- Add Gorgeous Grape colored rhinestones as shown.
- Stamp “Wishing…” sentiment with Memento ink to the large Whisper White cardstock then adhere to inside of the card.
I sincerely hope you like the card and will try it yourself. The products needed to make this card as shown are listed below. If you want to print the instructions for this card, click Inspiring Iris Hugs CSI Garza 2019 If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would love to have you for a customer. Just click on any of the icons to be taken to my online store. Thanks for stopping by today.