Hello, everyone! Thank you for being patient and pardoning me for the gap in posting! I had a birthday to celebrate and, celebrate I did!! For today’s post I want to share some of the party and some of the cards I received.
This cake was a white cake with lots of cream cheese icing in the middle and all over the outside. It was specially made for me by my daughter-in-law. Marvelous was the look AND the taste!! She sweetly removed all calories before serving it!
The Lighting and Singing
Finally, the cards
Here is the front of Belle’s card to me. I love sharing my stamps with my grandkids. They get the first pick of my retiring products. They loved both Bella and Friends and Nine Lives and of coarse, Dino Days, which is still current but Dash needed some “boy stamps.” They are so creative.
This is the front of the card from Audrey. I like that she is learning cursive at such a young age!
These are not stamped to perfection but they are stamped perfectly for me!! I cherish them. Stop back tomorrow when I will have some of the cards I received from teammates and friends.
Thanks again for stopping by today. Please feel free to share my blog with your friends so they can visit too!!
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Purchase a bundle from me during March 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Under My Umbrella Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Thank you for your order!