Welcome to my blog! When the In Good Taste Suite meets up with the Forever Greenery Suite, I like the outcome!
I love the stunning way that the luxurious Night of Navy cardstock sets off the Champaign foil foliage. I started by adding a layer of Night of Navy cardstock, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. While I used the Tasteful Labels dies for framing, I used the Forever Fern dies for the foliage. Do you like the vibrant color on the flowers? I did a technique here to bring out the color and add shine to it—I clear heat-embossed using Versamark and Night of Navy ink, then clear embossing powder.
The beautiful flowers and the sentiment came from the Tasteful Touches stamp set. After stamping and heat embossing the flowers, I used my Snips to trim them out and dimensional onto the card.
I imagine that I could have added some pearls or rhinestones but, every single card does not need added embellishments in my ‘humble’ opinion. LOL! I think this close-up shot shows the shine on the flowers.
SEPTEMBER’S FREE TUTORIAL - LOVE OF LEAVES
HOST CODE: K4GER6M3 This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature the Love of Leaves stamp set which is new in the July-December mini catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.