Hello, and welcome to my blog. To begin this final week in July, I want to showcase the Forever Greenery Suite from the Annual Catalog while showing how to make a four-panel card using different greens together.
I made this card beginning with a Whisper White Thick card base. Clean and simple cards are among my favorite and, this one fits that bill. After die-cutting four of the smallest Stitched Rectangle dies, I stamped the same image, from the Forever Fern stamp set, in four different greens in this order: Garden Green, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce and, Pretty Peacock. Then, I glued these images to an Old Olive panel measuring 2″ x 5 1/2″.
TIP: when arranging the rectangles on the Old Olive panel, glue the two outside rectangles first then the two in the middle. This way, the spacing can be adjusted to appear equal. As you can see, I stamped the sentiment, from the Healing Hugs stamp set, with Pretty Peacock ink. The Old Olive ribbon came as part of the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack.
In this close-up view, I think you can clearly see the different greens. I hope you are inspired to make one of these clean and simple cards to send to a friend who needs some happy mail during their recovery. I sincerely appreciate every order you place with me. Following is a list of products used to make this card.
JULY’S FREE TUTORIAL - COMFORT AND HOPE
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GKVUU632 This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature Comfort and Hope stamp set which is new in the 2020-2021 annual catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.