Happy February! Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have a “head’s up” to share about products that will coordinate with products you may already own or can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. As a demonstrator, I pre-ordered the dies and designer paper in January and have had fun playing with them ever since. One of the perks of being a demonstrator is getting to order new products a month early! To learn how to join my team, go HERE. Below is a video produced by Stampin’ Up! starring Brian Pilling. He will show you all the great products being released on February 4th. Then, stay tuned here. I will be showing cards using these products. I was in a swap and got some really nice cards to share with you.
Since we are talking about coordination, I thought you may like to know ahead of time, what colors coordinate with the Designer Series Paper (DSP) being offered. Here is a list:
Granny Apple Green
Night of Navy
Take a closer look at the products, item numbers and price…(so you can get your shopping lists ready!) Step up your coordination by purchasing these exclusive products that coordinate with Sale-A-Bration and the January–June mini catalog. There is no limit to how many items you can order, but they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last starting February 4th! There are two of these items that will carry over into the Annual Catalog. Can you guess which two?
Enjoy the new month!!
FREE tutorial with purchase!
- Place an order with me during February 2020, and I will send you a FREE tutorial for four cards using the Timeless Tulips Bundle.
- Offered only with an online purchase from me, Judy Garza.
- This tutorial is NOT for sale.
- Please email email@example.com and tell me the date you ordered. I will then send you the FREE tutorial.
- Remember to use the hostess code on orders less than $150.00 for a free gift from me.
- Thank you for your order!