Hello, Friends! The new Stampin’ Up! Catalog is finally here with a lot of new stamps, bundles galore, five new In-Colors and, so much more! Today my card shows one of my favorite suites included in it – Forever Greenery.
Moreover, it has a set of two “Greenery” embossing folders, a combo pack of ribbon, and some unique gold hoop embellishments. This suite is on page 110 in your catalog. If you do not have a new catalog, do not have a current demonstrator and would like a catalog, please click on the “contact me” button just below my picture in the sidebar.
I used Pretty Peacock as the card base with a Garden Green 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ panel that outlines the 3″ x 4 1/4″ of the lush designer paper. I accented the panel with Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversible ribbon tied in a knot. The trusty, returning Classic Label punch is what I used to punch the HELLO sentiment that I stamped with Pretty Peacock ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Card making does not get any easier than this, and yet, it is a beautiful card to send a friend or family member.
Greenery Up Close
I thought you might want an up-close look at the designer paper, ribbon, and sentiment. Don’t you love all the varying shades of green (not gray! and probably not 50) LOL! Now, I must go and place my initial full-catalog order. Have a great day. Be kind.
- Click here to shop my online store.
- Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
- Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
- Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
- Click here to follow me on Facebook!
- Click here to follow me on YouTube!
- Please subscribe to my blog, too by adding your name and email address in the right sidebar under the Subscribe image and clicking the sign-up button.
JULY’S FREE TUTORIAL - COMFORT AND HOPE
Free with any $40+* purchase *before tax and shipping
HOST CODE: GKVUU632 This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email on or around the first of the following month.
- All projects feature Comfort and Hope stamp set which is new in the 2020-2021 annual catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.