Welcome to the monthly Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop. I am happy to be joining a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that have achieved the Stampin’ Up!® incentive trip to Maui. Together, we want to celebrate this achievement by taking part in this monthly hop, which helps us continue to inspire you creatively.
Thank you for being here today!
Today, I have a simple yet elegant card for you. That is, of course, what we all like, right? The card is a Lovely Lipstick monochromatic card. I used the Beautiful Day stamp set, and the Ornate Layers dies along with matching 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon. The Ornate Layers Dies, a part of the early released Ornate Garden Suite will be in the new Annual Catalog. However, the entire suite is available until the end of April. After the end of April, it will not be available until the launch of the Annual Catalog.
As most of you know, each layer on a card like this is 1/4″ less than the one before it. So, once you know that the card base, when folded closed, is 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, the rest is straightforward and easy to remember. However, here are the measurements spelled out for you.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
Lovely Lipstick – 5 1/4″ x 4.”
Whisper White – 5″ x 3 3/4″
You Can Make It
- Adhere the Lovely Lipstick panel to the folded card base.
- Die-cut the design near the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock with the die from Ornate Layers.
- Stamp the sentiment from Beautiful Day with Lovely Lipstick ink, mindful of the positioning, leaving space for the bow. Glue this panel to the card front.
- Tie a bow with the Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon and attach, as shown, with a mini glue dot.
For the finishing touch, I added a medium-sized Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the middle flower.
If you are like me, you are often in need of a Thank You card to send someone for helping, sharing, serving, praying, and friending. This design allows you to create multiple cards quickly to have on hand. Thank you for joining us on the hop today. Click on the next name to be inspired by some more creativity!
If you need any support or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
- All projects feature Beautiful World Bundle which is new in the 2020-2021 annual catalog.
- This is only offered through me, Judy Garza.
- This free tutorial is not available for purchase.