Hello, Stampers! The new Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog went live yesterday. Please click on the icon in the right toolbar to view it online.
New, easy features of this catalog:
First of all, let me tell you, this catalog has fewer pages than last year’s catalog but, Wow, does it hold a magnitude of information! This catalog is the most user-friendly that I have seen in the past ten years. Let me give you an overview of new features of this catalog:
Bundle Index in the front with page numbers for more details.
- I love that I can turn to page 4-11 to get the name of the bundles, the prices of the bundles and card sample using each bundle with the page number to seek more information.
- Having all the “bundle bargains” (saving 10% on both items in the bundle), helps me prioritize purchasing.
Sweet Suite Layouts
- New three (3) page layouts for product suites. Using three catalog pages for a product suite is BIG NEWS. It gives lots of space to show off more samples using these products.
- The layout shows the actual-size stamp set and shows the designer series paper (DSP) more substantially than before. Most times, the stamp set and DSP are on page 3 of the suite.
- The coordinating products, usually on page 2, show the page number to find more details about each of these items.
Suite Item Number
- Come with me. Turn to page 6. Locate the beautiful Good Morning Magnolia Bundle. Follow to the details page 37 (as listed). The coordinating items to the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle are displayed individually here. Together, these items are called a “Suite”(as discussed above). Just under the “Magnolia Lane Suite” title on page 37, there is an item number and price. The item number on this page is 152178 and includes the bundle pricing for the stamps and dies plus one of EACH item number on page 37. You can save time by ordering with the suite code to get the complete suite of products even though there is no discount over and above the bundle pricing.
Suite Designer Series Paper
- As before, the colors used in the designer series paper in the suite are listed below the display of the DSP. This is a perfect guide to ordering coordinating paper and ink.
Paper and Ink
- The new Color Collection charts (starting on page 162) add easier reading across the line of items in each color. This easier reading has been accomplished by naming the color in the first column and highlighting the name with that same color ink. Then, the same ink color, in a lighter hue, is extended across the chart for help following the item numbers in that row. Brilliant, in my humble opinion.
- Turn with me to page 179. Here, in a similar fashion to the Paper and Ink charts, the Blends are listed with the named color extending across the chart for ease of following the item numbers in each row.
- I am delighted to see all the Blends and Watercolor Pencils listed on the same page.
- The project/card kits are in the back of the catalog this year, as opposed to having been in the front last year. These can be found starting on page 200
I sincerely hope you find this catalog easy to navigate and full of all the products you need to release your creativity with paper, ink, and stamps! Please contact me if I can be of assistance to you. Thank you for stopping by today!